This Spring, many of our Journey Groups will be studying The Jesus Lifestyle again. The Jesus Lifestyle is an in-depth look at history’s most revolutionary guide for living: Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew. Happiness, being a world-changer, understanding the Old Testament, handling anger, dealing with our sexuality, responding to divorce–these are some of the subjects that our groups tackle.
Here are the Journey Groups that are studying The Jesus Lifestyle. Newcomers are always welcome. If you are interested in being part of one of these groups, contact the church office at 320-759-1800 or email@example.com.
- Sundays, directly after church @ Joe & Jill Jacobson’s home (1142 E Lk Geneva Rd NE, Alexandria) This group has space for one person or couple.
- Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. @ Rick & Linda Petty’s home (3730 Iona Way SW, Alexandria)
- Thursdays, 6:30 p.m. @ Grant & Heather Larson’s home
Below are groups that are studying different material.
- Sundays, 6 p.m. @ Lucas & Mandy Dahlsengs’ home (2311 Springdale Dr NE, Alexandria) -This group is studying “Pharisectomy: How to joyfully remove your inner Pharisee and other religiously transmitted diseases“ by Peter Haas.
- Mondays, 6:30 p.m. @ Doug & Vicky Ramsay’s home (420 6th Ave E, Alexandria) -This group is studying the Psalms.
- Fridays, 9:45 am @ Mustard Seed (607 Broadway St; Alexandria) -This women’s group is studying “30 Days to Understanding the Bible;” contact Linda Linde or Jill Jacobson for more information.
We would love to start a new group this Spring. If you are interested in leading or hosting one, contact Nancy Masters at firstname.lastname@example.org.